[ABATE Local 6 Elist] FW: SEPTEMBER 2016 BAILING WIRE

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 14:47:14 PDT 2016

A lot of you get the ABATE Electronic Newsletter each month, but here it is just in case.  We had originally planned to have the short article, plus some pictures of Jim Brown receiving his ABATE Lifetime Achievement Award, in this issue.  Since Jim doesn’t have a computer, it was decided by the editors/staff to hold off until next month so that he can have a hardcopy.

I’ve attached a copy of the article submitted.  Jim knows about the article and approved it!

Nancy