[ABATE Local 6 Elist] AB-51 - Lane-Splitting Passed in Senate Transportation Committee

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 11:13:28 PDT 2016

>From our ABATE Lobbyist Jim Lombardo:
It's official Tomasa just called and said AB 51 passed out unanimous.
Senate Appropriations Committee next- then Senate floor and the back to the
Assembly on the Senates amendments - then to Governor for his signature.  JL

https://outlook.live.com/owa/?ItemID=AQMkADAwATIwMTAwAC0wMTBlLTNjNTEtMDACLTA
wCgBGAAADjVUeD0HEpUS1JLoyyvFvVQcATYD9WerlHEmnuqLgy%2f7FowAAAgEMAAAATYD9WerlH
EmnuqLgy%2f7FowAAAH1Eml0AAAA%3d&exvsurl=1&viewModel=ReadMessageItem&ispopout
=0

>From what I understand, it will go the Senate Appropriations Committee for
vote in about two weeks.  We'll keep you posted.

Nancy