[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - August 6, 2017

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 18:56:48 PDT 2017

  <https://www.facebook.com/179075492139328/photos/1292407274139472/>
MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:      Sunday, August 6, 2017               TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:    Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

Who stole the first half of the year?  Can't hardly believe it's August
already.  Hope everyone had a fantastic Independence Day!

For the meeting this Sunday, we'll cover some of our standard subjects plus
whatever else anyone would like to discuss:

*	General Business

*	Treasury Report
*	Membership
*	Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts
*	Merchandise
*	Safety Report
*	Runs and Events (have an upcoming event . come tell us about it)
*	Political / PAC / Judicial / Legislative    (all the current bills
plus Motorcycle Profiling)
*	Webmaster
*	Old Business
*	New Business

ABATE STATE 2018-2019 BOARD NOMINATIONS.  Want to run for the Board of
Directors?  Just ask and we'll nominate you!  It's that time of the year
again, and they need nominations to be sent to the State Office before
September 15th.  Snowman, Adam (Redwood), and I have all served on the Board
and can answer questions.  Be a voice in the our organization.

FREEDOM FIGHTER OF THE YEAR AWARD.  They are also accepting nominations for
Freedom Fighter of the Year.  Candidate nominations should be sent to the
State Office along with a blurb about your nominee.  These also need to be
received by September 15th.  It's very much an honor just to be nominated .
I had the honor to being Freedom Fighter of the Year a number of years ago.
I will remember that always!

RUNS AND EVENTS.  Be sure to check the Bailing Wire for ABATE events.
Here's the usual that are probably on your calendar:

*	Final Option Breakfast - August 6 - Sweetwater HD - 8:00 a.m. to 11
a.m. - Upstairs.  Plenty of time to ride to Sweetwater, have a good
breakfast, and then head up to Kate Sessions!

*	ABATE Local 11 Meeting - August 13  - Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721
Jesmond Dene Road, Escondido - 11 a.m.  Come for the meeting and breakfast .
they have seats and you can arrive early and have breakfast, too.

BAILING WIRE.  This is a "real" BW copy month and extra copies will be
available at the meeting.  Please be sure to read it for all the latest and
greatest.  And please also notice our business members and be sure to
support those who support us.

For future meetings, if you have any subjects or topics you'd like
discussed, please email to let me know what you'd like covered.  We'll do
our best.  Also, please remember to let us know if you change membership
information--address, telephone, email, etc.  Send requests and updates to
<mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com> nemecek at san.rr.com.

Thanks,

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6