[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - September Meeting -- NEED INPUT

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri Aug 25 13:40:22 PDT 2017

PLEASE READ BELOW .

  <https://www.facebook.com/179075492139328/photos/1292407274139472/>
MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:      Sunday, September 3, 2017               TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:    Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

This is the regularly scheduled meeting date of our next meeting.  BUT,
Snowman, Chop, and I will all be out of town and we're the ones who normally
handle the meeting.  If someone else can step in, that would work, too.  If
not, Snowman and I agreed that it might be best to CANCEL the meeting for
September . it is a holiday weekend and the attendance is usually a bit
small.

Please let me know your thoughts if you'd like to run the meeting or would
not be happy with it being cancelled.  You will have to email me at
nemecek at san.rr.com <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com>  as ABATE Local 6's elist
email does not have the capability of incoming emails.  Your opinion and
input are important.

Have a wonderful Labor Day Holiday ..

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6