[ABATE Local 6 Elist] ABATE Local 6 Meeting - Sunday, May 6, 2018

Nancy Nemecek nemecek at san.rr.com
Fri May 4 11:24:18 PDT 2018

  <https://www.facebook.com/179075492139328/photos/1292407274139472/>
MEETING NOTICE

WHEN:      Sunday, May 6, 2018             TIME:  12:00 noon

WHERE:    Kate Sessions Park - Pacific Beach

MAY IS MOTORCYCLE AWARENESS MONTH!

Come on out an help us celebrate Motorcycle Awareness month.  Here is some
of the usual subjects we will discuss:

*	Treasury Report
*	Membership
*	Phone Tree and E-Mail Alerts
*	Merchandise
*	Safety Report
*	Runs and Events (have an upcoming event . come tell us about it)
*	Political / PAC / Judicial / Legislative    (More on CA Motorcycle
Profiling Bill AB-2972 - see below)
*	Webmaster
*	Old Business
*	New Business

RUNS AND EVENTS.  Be sure to check the Bailing Wire (copy attached) for
ABATE events.  Here's the usual that are probably on your calendar:

*	Final Option Breakfast - May 6 - Coronado Bay HD - Believe it starts
a little later now.
*	ABATE Local 11 Meeting - May 13 - Escondido Moose Lodge, 25721
Jesmond Dene Road, Escondido - 11 a.m.  Come for the meeting and breakfast .
they have seats and you can arrive early and have breakfast, too.
*	NCOM CONVENTION - May 10-13 - Mobile Alabama
*	BOOZEFIGHTERS OVERNIGHTER - June 15-17 -- DeAnza Resort

CA MOTORCYCLING PROFILING BILL AB-2972.  Another Call to Action (CTA) was
sent to everyone April 28.  In the message from Nick Benson.  At the bottom
of the email I added some important information about contacting Brian
Maienschein (R-District 77).  Please read these Calls to Action and do you
part.

BAILING WIRE.  These are paper copies this month and I'm bringing a big box
of them they sent me.  Hope someone can take a few to distributed.  Thanks.

OTHER.  For future meetings, if you have any subjects or topics you'd like
discussed, please email Buddy Hampton at buddy.hampton at att.net
<mailto:buddy.hampton at att.net>  or me at nemecek at san.rr.com
<mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com>  and let us know what you'd like covered.  We'll
do our best.  Also, please remember to let us know if you change membership
information--address, telephone, email, etc.  Send requests to Buddy Hampton
at buddy.hampton at att.net <mailto:buddy.hampton at att.net> .

Nancy Nemecek

Vice President - Local 6

Email - nemecek at san.rr.com <mailto:nemecek at san.rr.com>